Rates and Policies
Free Phone Consultation
I provide a free 30 minute phone consultation to see if we are a good fit and if I can help you with your problem. If we are not a good fit, or I feel I am not able to help you, I will happily provide you a referral.
Fees will be discussed during the initial consultation.
I do not believe in turning anyone who needs help away. I have a limited number of sliding scale openings. If my fees are out of your budget, please reach out to me. We can work something out.
I am able to take CCHA and CO state Medicaid insurances.
While I am not currently accepting all insurance coverage, I can provide you with a statement called a Superbill. If your insurance carrier allows it, you can submit the Superbill to them for reimbursement.
There are many reasons why choosing to self pay instead of using your insurance is a good idea. Please read this article for 5 of the best reasons: Paying For Therapy Out Of Your Pocket
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards and PayPal. Fees are paid at the end of the session, you can prepay in advance. Sessions that go over stated time will be prorated.
A fee of the full amount of your normal 50-minute session is charged for appointments not canceled within 24 hours.
In the event of an Non Sufficient Funds check, you will be charged a $60.00 surcharge. I undertand issues happen, but I allow only one NSF check per year. If the issue persists, you will be asked to find a new therapist unless we have discussed your financial difficulty and made appropriate arrangements.
This Refund Policy applies to www.4Squarecounseling.com and to the physical business of 4Square Counseling.
Services Refund Policy
● Refunds will not be given on services already rendered.
● Refunds will be given on funds paid in advance for services not yet rendered minus a 25% service fee.
Merchandise Refund Policy
● No refunds will be given for E-Products.
● A refund will be given for physical merchandise after the item is returned to me. A 25% service fee will be retained less any damage to the item.
● For products purchased through one of our affiliates or Third Party market places, you must contact the company for their refund policy as I am not liable for any refunds requested.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.
Paul Gross, LPC
411 Lakewood Circle Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80910